Are you looking for a satisfying and rewarding career where you can make a difference in your community? KMCH is looking for a dynamic and driven Sales Professional. As a KMCH Account Executive, you will:
1. Call on station clientele as a marketing consultant, assisting with their marketing and advertising needs.
2. Sell advertising time for KMCH under the direction of the sales manager and general manager.
3. Follow the KMCH Sales Process, calling on existing clientele and regularly prospect for new business.
4. Prepare written proposals and make professional presentations to clients on regular basis.
5. Conduct needs analysis and prepare solutions to meet client needs.
6. Write commercial copy as needed and/or assist programming staff in preparing client commercials.
7. Aggressively pursue radio advertising dollars with radio clientele.
8. Keep up-to-date documents and files on station clientele activity, reporting to the sales manager on weekly basis. All documents and files relating to sales position remain the property of KMCH.
9. Complete necessary paperwork in timely manner.
10. Participate in sales meetings and staff meetings, contributing when necessary to achieve the stations’ goals.
11. Meet and exceed established sales goals on monthly, quarterly and yearly basis.
12. Collect outstanding balances owed to station by clientele assigned to your list.
13. Contribute to the overall success of the station in other “non-sales related” activities as directed by the operations manager and the general manager.
14. Represent KMCH in a professional business manner.
15. All other reasonable activities assigned by the sales manager and/or general manager.
Apply by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com